These sessions aim to help you develop the skills you need to improve your Digital Wellbeing
We will be focusing on the following 4 areas
- Digital Identity: communicating with others; presenting yourself online;
- Digital literacy: fake news; analysis data and statistics
- Digital efficiency: with Office 365 – e.g. templates in PowerPoint; using diagrams effectively; Excel - data analysis and presentation; Styles and Tables of Content in Word
- Digital happiness: apps for Wellbeing
Come along individually or in groups up to 5 for help with these topics.
- Monday, November 12, 2018 Show more dates
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Skills Space, Thompson Library
Registration has closed.